No Climb Horse Fence Installation
Wire-mesh horse fence is usually thought of as a 2" x 6" mesh patter. Its best to stay away from wire welded fence if you are planning to contain anything larger than a few domestic pets. Horses need to have a small mesh pattern so they can not get a hove into the mesh and push or walk it down. It is also a safety concern so the horse does not get hung up in the wire mesh.
Horses are valuable animals and all care should be addressed for their care and well keeping. A good quality no-climb fence with larger round post is suggested. Post spacing should be between 6' to 8' wide and no wider than 8'. You may also consider running a top charged wire to keep your horse contained. We also suggest a heavier gauge wire mesh and knotted design.
- Cost savings compared to more expensive four rail corral fence
- 2" x 4" mesh pattern protects your horses form expensive injuries
- Galvanized wire mesh fence last longer and holds up better than low-tinsel horse fencing
- Available in assorted heights and thicknesses based on your needs
- No-Climb fence can be added to other fence designs such as rail fences
- Fast to install and long lasting with proper installation and bracing